Search Engine Optimization Services
How do I drive traffic to my web site from the search engines?
Which search engines should I submit my site to?
I don't have time to spend marketing my site.
Could you promote it?
These may be some of the questions you are asking yourself concerning the promotion and maintenance of your web site.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose RedSpider As your SEO Partner
- 100 % manual submission which ensures submissions done in the right category with the use of appropriate description and tags.
- New and unique SEO strategies added every month to provide you with the best results.
- 30 % cheaper submission charges with no compromise to the quality of the submissions.
- Detailed reporting system with the screenshots of all the submissions and the account details for each submission.
- Excellent customer support to guide to success. See what our clients say.
- 100 % scam free submissions.
- Customized submissions done as per your request. You can have total control over all the submissions.
- Separate unique accounts setup for every submissions.
- Submission done in popular directories and websites.
- Serving the Inc. 5000 companies.
A complete search engine optimization service for your web site should include:
- SEO objectives
- Site Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- SEO Copywriting
- Creation of Meta Information
- Site Map Creation
- Link Popularity Building
- Web Site Load Time and htm Validation
- Downloading and Uploading of Web Pages
- Browser Search Engine and Directory Submissions
- Compatibility and Resolution Checking
Select the BASIC, or STANDARD Plans below if you need search engine optimization for your web site.
Select the ADVANCED Plan below if you need a monthly SEO maintenance plan.
Search Engine Optimization packages
- Technical team with both communicational abilities and high motivation, able to understand your business goals
- Exhaustive testing - both automated and manual. CIPL is well-versed in employing various automated testing tools
- Proven product development expertise across a wide range of sectors & technologies
- Ability to respond to your needs of capacity & technical skills in a very short time
Our development strategy
- Tableless Full CSS design
- Web 2.0 design implementation, in line with current design trend and industry standards
- Compliance with W3C standards: xhtm 1.0 or htm 4.01., CSS 2.1 standard
- Rationality of screen density, effective information presentation and directional sense
- Cross Browser Support for IE, Mozilla, Opera, FireFox, Netscape, Safari and others
- Use of single CSS file to define overall color theme and style definitions
- Intuitive navigation system
- Elegant use of Flash when appropriate